Visit OLY House Beijing 2022 and Leave your Mark
1 | 2 | 2022
OLY House Beijing 2022 is now open. The online destination for you, Olympians of all ages, nations and sports to connect during the Games.
OLY House Beijing 2022 kicks off with Leave your Mark. The most successful OLY House initiative at Tokyo 2020, Leave your Mark saw thousands of Olympians add their autographs to the online collection to thank all those involved in making the Games a success.
You will receive an exclusive souvenir poster as a permanent memory of your contribution. The posters are part of an ongoing series with the design for Beijing 2022 to be revealed post Games.
Here are some other things that are on at OLY House Beijing 2022:
- What we love about the Games - To mark the Opening Ceremony on 4 February we have put together a short video with some Olympians to talk about their favourite Winter Games moments and the opportunities to connect through OLY House Beijing 2022. You can share the video through social media once it’s launched.
- Olympians for Life - We will be honouring 5 Olympians who are helping to make the world a better place. Stay tuned for more details on the date and time of the live event.
- Be OLY - As we will welcome new Olympians to the family, the Be OLY assets are a good way to promote the benefits of OLY with your fellow teammates.
- Games-time Olympian Reunions - Connect with your fellow Olympians during and in the weeks following the Games.
- Athlete365 - If you are competing at Beijing 2022 check out the exclusive offers from Airbnb, Samsung, Intel, Visa, P&G, Athlete Moment, and more.
- IOC Fan Zone - Want to test your knowledge of the Olympic Movement? Take part in the fun, interactive games available to all the fans around the world.
WOA President Joël Bouzou OLY said: “OLY House offers the opportunity for you to join together during these Winter Games. We have built on your very positive feedback on our first all-online OLY House at Tokyo 2020. We hope you enjoy OLY House Beijing 2022, the place for Olympians to celebrate the Games and reunite with one another.
“I am looking forward to joining with you online over the next 3 weeks at OLY House Beijing 2022.”