WOA President honours Monégasque Olympians
17 | 9 | 2020
WOA President, Joël Bouzou OLY, has honoured board members of the Monégasque Association of Olympic Athletes (AMAO) in a special in-person OLY ceremony.
AMAO’s leadership were recognised for the hours they spent reaching and competing at the highest level and their commitment to embodying the values of Olympism in everyday life – both on and off the field of play.
AMAO has existed since 1996 and from 2019 has been chaired by Jérémy Bottin OLY. Jérémy followed in the footsteps of WOA Patron and AMAO Honorary President, HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco OLY, in competing in the Olympic Winter Games as part of the Monaco Bobsleigh team.
OLY celebrates the important role Olympians play in society and their achievements on the world stage with more than 13,000 Olympians now using the title after their names.
AMAO members presented with OLY pins and certificates were:
- Jérémy Bottin OLY, President (Bobsleigh)
- Sébastien Gattuso OLY, Treasurer (Bobsleigh and Athletics)
- Thierry Vatrican OLY, Assistant Treasurer (Judo)
- Jean-Laurent Ravera OLY, Secretary (Swimming)
- Olivier Jenot OLY, Assistant Secretary (Skiing)
- Kevin Crovetto OLY, Advisor (Gymnastics)
- Angélique Trinquier OLY, Vice-President (Swimming) *In absence
If you would like to stage similar presentations in person or virtually, then please get in touch and we can support you.