Olympians Health Study: Win a Trip to Lausanne
31 | 7 | 2018
Win fantastic prizes while helping your fellow Olympians by taking part in the Olympians Health Survey - the first-ever global study into the long-term health of Olympians.
If you’ve retired from Olympic-level sport you can fill in the WOA’s short online SURVEY, which is supported by the IOC Scientific and Medical Commission and the IOC Athletes’ Commission and aims to:
- Understand the main long-term health issues related to Olympic-level performance
- Generate new insights into those issues
- Develop data-driven recommendations to safeguard Olympians health.
Win Great Prizes
When you complete the survey, you will go into the draw to win GREAT PRIZES donated by WOA and Olympic Partners:
- All-inclusive trip for two to the Olympic Capital Lausanne, Switzerland
- Olympic Swatch watches
- Golf equipment from Bridgestone
- A stunning broach and cufflinks from ATOS
Plus, if you complete the survey by 25 August 2018 you will go into the draw to win one of three VISA vouchers worth $250 USD!
Register to complete the survey HERE and contribute to the long-term health of Olympians.
Please share the survey link with your Olympian friends who have also retired. The more you share, the more we can build a comprehensive understanding of life after sport to help Olympians cope with the effects that years of elite training and competition have on their bodies.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Thanks for taking part!